PALLAS XTRA SYSTEM
|CONTACT US ABOUT THIS PRODUCT|
The Pallas Xtra fencing system is approved with Secured by Design (SBD) as an effective form of crime prevention. The system benefits from all the same features as Pallas Fencing but incorporates a flat bar, anti-tamper u-clips and bolts for additional security.
This security fence will easily enhance its surroundings as a design feature as well as providing the maximum possible resistance to vandalism and forced entry attempts.
- Fence heights available in 1.8m, 2.0m & 2.4m.
- Pallas Xtra panels suit post centres of 2.5m.
- The panels are manufactured using 6.0mm thick vertical wires and 8.00mm thick twin horizontal wires.
- The mesh is configured to 50mm x 200mm and is welded at every intersection.
- The system utilises three specially designed security u-clips that are protected by installing a flat bar on top to prevent tampering. The system is then further secured with anti-tamper bolts; all of which have ensured Secured by Design approval.
Click on the images below to view enlarged versions. For full specification details, drawings and literature please go to the Downloads section.
Pallas mesh is welded into our standard Heras gate frame for added security.
As well as swing gates Heras also supplies a range of cantilever and tracked sliding gates.
Below are the available downloads either click on or right-click and 'Save As..' to download.
- Brochure [PDF]
- Technical Specification
Flat weld mesh 1.8m to 2.4m high Flat weld mesh 1.8m to 2.4m high
- Q40 [PDF]
- General Industrial
- General Commercial